Edwards Named AAC Player of the Week

it looks like to me like Ross has finally decided to ditch the idea of Scott/Jones being the primary scorers and ball handlers, thank god.  They are fantastic role players, but i don't see them as primary scoring threats or facilitators

Edited by aprice
  • Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, aprice said:

it looks like to me like Ross has finally decided to ditch the idea of Scott/Jones being the primary scorers and ball handlers, thank god.  They are fantastic role players, but i don't see them as primary scoring threats or facilitators

What leads you to this conclusion? Not that you're wrong, but I just think with Jones and Buggs sitting out, now doesn't seem like a good time to be making these broad claims.

• Upvote 3
  • Oh Boy! 1

22 hours ago, aprice said:

I think Rubin's defensive skills are top notch.  That needs to be taken in consideration when discussing lineups.  I also think he is the best ball handler on the team although he is not a true point guard.  The kid we just signed is though.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jonnyeagle said:

I think Rubin's defensive skills are top notch.  That needs to be taken in consideration when discussing lineups.  I also think he is the best ball handler on the team although he is not a true point guard.  The kid we just signed is though.

This is my view. I thunk Rubin can handle the ball and is a lock down defender, but he isn't going to be our primary scorer. That's my boy JE!!

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/10/2024 at 11:42 AM, aprice said:

That is probably the role Ross had to promise them to get them to stay. 
He certainly was true to his word and gave them that opportunity. Not his fault that they couldn’t seize it. 

• Skeptical Eagle 1