Better hold onto your seat!!

GMG24

Just now, GMG_Dallas said:

Guess he's not going to Baylor for baseball anymore. Interesting.

Full ride, vs maybe 10/15% probably helped make that decision.  Now if we could just get a baseball program we already have a D1 kid on campus lol

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, cdizzle86 said:

We might the first team ever to use a 0-0-11 defensive scheme. 

Don't give an ideas...  but I wouldn't be surprised to see us go full tilt on the DL in January.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, GMG24 said:

Don't give an ideas...  but I wouldn't be surprised to see us go full tilt on the DL in January.  

With all of the transfers in football, here are some things to keep in mind for the Spring Portal window (May1-15)

• Grad transfers (graduating in May) cannot do anything official until then - quite a few will be available.
  • Players at schools where transfers are coming in will see they are being "replaced" or will move down the depth charts and hit the portal.
  • Players at schools where new coaches are coming do not feel they fit and hit the portal.

I would like to have as many here for the Spring as possible, but good players will be available in May.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, El Paso Eagle said:

With all of the transfers in football, here are some things to keep in mind for the Spring Portal window (May1-15)

• Grad transfers (graduating in May) cannot do anything official until then - quite a few will be available.
  • Players at schools where transfers are coming in will see they are being "replaced" or will move down the depth charts and hit the portal.
  • Players at schools where new coaches are coming do not feel they fit and hit the portal.

I would like to have as many here for the Spring as possible, but good players will be available in May.

Only problem with May window.. $$$$ schools will pay big money to get guys to come in and sure up rosters.  I was told by an SEC DL coach that is when kids can possibly get the most $$ because they know what the legitimate need is at that time post spring ball.   I'd like to have 2/3 scholarships available for that and have the rest allocated by then.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1