Our Football Field Looks Amazing! Welcome to the American.

C Rod

32 minutes ago, GRN-WHT said:

Since when did the AAC logo include a giant black stripe?

That’s the one thing that caught my eye too. It’s almost like we redacted the old CUSA logo and put the American logo on top. Curious to see other new member fields and if it’s the same. 

• Oh Boy! 1

6 minutes ago, C Rod said:

That’s the one thing that caught my eye too. It’s almost like we redacted the old CUSA logo and put the American logo on top. Curious to see other new member fields and if it’s the same. 

Yes.  Maybe too difficult to get the old logo off??

University of North Texas

42 minutes ago, GRN-WHT said:

Since when did the AAC logo include a giant black stripe?

I'm hoping those are just guide lines to help them paint the logo on level. Also did they use the dark green from the outline of Texas for the star? This better be changed to match the green of the endzones. 

• Confused 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 2

Okay I found a different shot of the field. Looks like the bars behind the American logo aren’t actually black. Looks like a darker shade of green. Perhaps they had trouble with an exact match due to the sun fading the rest field over time?

IMG_1438.jpeg

• Upvote 2