Grant is why they hired Jared

Tom McKrackin

2 hours ago, tmjerm said:

I really do believe we are in such great shape.  TBH it’s hard to see 6+ wins on the schedule next year knowing the little we know so far, but 1. I do expect to be pleasantly surprised and 2. A longer term view shows amazing talent and potential with the folks involved at MGV right now.  Super proud to be an Eagle right now. 

Absolutely agree. I’m prepared for a growing year and that’s completely okay. I really like that Neal took his time with both the AD and HC hires. You can tell he wanted to get them right not for short term gain, but for long term success. 

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

I wonder if Mosley could help Mac's guys out with their free throws.

Dude!  How has this been such an ongoing issue?  For all the discipline and toughness and great defense, you’d think making your free throws goes hand in hand with the style.  So weird.  Love Grant and his guys anyway, but dang! 

Edited by tmjerm
  • Upvote 3