• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
817_UNT

Billboard love in Fort Worth

Any of our marketing folks know what it would cost to put a billboard up in San Antonio? Asking for a friend. 

it could say “MEAN GREEN COUNTRY” I know other schools boosters have taken out similar trolling billboards before...

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

Any of our marketing folks know what it would cost to put a billboard up in San Antonio? Asking for a friend. 

it could say “MEAN GREEN COUNTRY” I know other schools boosters have taken out similar trolling billboards before...

Or we could fly a banner between Asstin and San Antonio...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

Fly it right at 1604 and La Cantera, so every UTSA student has to see it.

3 hours ago, Rudy said:

Or we could fly a banner between Asstin and San Antonio...

THEN fly this one right at I-35 and 12 St. so every UT student has to see it.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Prettylittleeagle said:

While at law school I drove by one every September at 10 & Cincinnati. Considering how many UNT peeps were at St. Mary's, it seemed like marketing to the converted. 

Otherwise, I've seen a whole bunch more billboards go up everywhere conceivable on the Dallas side. Which is good. Blow your ad budget out of the water in a year like this.