Ticket Purchase Question (Got em)

malonish

Since I am everyone's literal best friend around here and friends don't let friends overspend, where should I purchase tickets for the best value? Would it be better to buy online or at the gate?

Edit: Purchased. See you there.

Edited by malonish
Remove an extra letter I didn't need oops
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, malonish said:

Since I am everyone's literal best friend around here and friends don't let friends overspend, where should I purchase tickets for the best value? Would it be better to buy online or at the gate?

Go see George! He hangs outside Gate 2. He will be holding up a sign "I Need Tickets" But thats his little way of throwing the PO PO off his scent. He really has tickets for sale. Tell him Jeff sent you!

Image result for ticket scalper

2 hours ago, malonish said:

1 hour ago, oldguystudent said:

Welp, I tried.  I had a code for 20% off, but it expired on August 17th.  

Somebody help me out here -- if you buy at the gate, do you save on fees? 

Our MiL joins us for games frequently so I buy tickets for her at the gate. Super easy. Unless you are worried about a sell out, buying at the gate is probably the least stressful thing. This game is $20 on meangreensports.com, which I think is more on the premium end (and cheaper than ticketmaster atm). Typically I see games $12-16 iirc. I'd assume you'd probably save on fees at the gate, but I don't remember.

Edited by Aldo

5 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Come by my work and I'll give you some tickets.

When you get to the drive thru, order your usual quarter pounder meal and I'll give them to you with your fries.

What else do you are with fries? My previous supplier is... Out of business. 

https://nypost.com/2017/10/04/mcdonalds-happy-meals-came-with-a-side-of-cocaine/

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

Welp, I tried.  I had a code for 20% off, but it expired on August 17th.  

Somebody help me out here -- if you buy at the gate, do you save on fees? 

You might save on fees, I'm not totally sure. But tickets are more expensive on game day. I think the $20 ticket is $25 day of game. They do that to try and get people  to buy in advance and not create super long lines day of game.

4 hours ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Come by my work and I'll give you some tickets.

When you get to the drive thru, order your usual quarter pounder meal and I'll give them to you with your fries.

Sorry I haven't been by in a few months. The Keto diet is really working well for me and I'm down 10 pounds to 175.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1