Safeway Bowl !!!!

Got5onIt

SIDE NOTE:  30 minutes before kickoff the stadium manager told me that they could not get the lights to come on at Fouts Field.  Luckily, they finally came on...I've always wondered what would have happened if we could not get the lights to come on.  It was a locally televised game, too.  Would we have had to forfeit?  Who knows?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

"I like things to happen, and if they don’t happen I like to make them happen." -Winston Churchill

"I'd like to play because I think we could beat them, and my players feel the same way. If they'd like to play on a Safeway parking lot ... just give us a date and time." - Matt Simon

"Let's prepare to kick some Pony ass !" - EagleMBA

giphy.gif200w.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

BTW......turn your volume up on that video.  Odds are you never heard a louder crowd at Fouts.  It was the second ever sell out and was WAY over capacity.  Lots of students were made to leave or move for sitting in the aisles due to a lack of standing room.

A fantastic night for the Mean Green.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Lovely Take 1