Record book fluff

Cr1028

Say what you want about my opinion but in my mind you can’t expect to win a game when you have 54 passes to just 17 carries by your running backs. Evan Johnson was averaging 4.3 per carry. These coaches put way too much on Mason Fine’s shoulders this game. Great for the stat line of the “best statistical season” for a NT qb but a terrible way to run an offense. That’s 2007 Todd Dodge trash there.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

We really need improvement by the oline next season.  

Yes, but I'm still not overly worried about the offense. We put up 30 on a defense that on average was allowing just 17 points. It's truly the defense that needs the most help.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

FIFY....our defense scored 6 in this game.

Rick

Thank you for posting that, people are forgetting how horrendous this game was.  You don’t get killed by 20 with a garbage time TD making it look better by just the defense being bad.

Edited by Mike Jackson