Ticket Promotion for UTEP and Army

brooks91

Bravo! 

UNT Athletics!

👏👏👏👏👏👏

Go to Facebook 

✅ Put the Coca Cola Family Four Pack promo on your Facebook page to expand this promo to all your FB Friends & visitors.

🏉 IMHO, This "Family Plan" promo should be for every UNT home game every season until we start consistently filling the Wing Zone.  Empty seats are expensive. 

🏉🏉  I wish UNT  had a goal to chose "1" game a year where we pull out all the stops to make sure the WZ is SRO.   Probably the home season opener would be best choice when you have all Summer to accomplish this "1" game goal just to show all it can be done?

💚💚💚 A filled Wing Zone would add such synergy to our existing fan support we have yet to see at Apogee--especially if it were mostly (loud) kids & their parents.  

fggfgfgfgfggfg.jpg.b57f722cd518520f15d8d33368baf4f2.jpg

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
More thoughts
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

I am proud of dear old alma mater for coming up with this promotion  designed to fill the Wing Zone with screaming kids & anxious parents. 

Would be curious to know how many non-UNT types get this promo's email.  I did yesterday because I'm a Mean Green Club member & so they have my email. 

A promotion without legs is doomed from the git-go, but at least this 4 for $60 with percs is one helluva' superb start.  Keep it ongoing every football season!👍

Way to go, WB & Staff!👍👍

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Lovely Take 1

1 minute ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

I am proud of dear old alma mater for coming up with this promotion  designed to fill the Wing Zone with screaming kids & anxious parents. 

Would be curious to know how many non-UNT types get this promo's email.  I did yesterday because I'm a Mean Green Club member & so they have my email. 

A promotion without legs is doomed from the git-go, but at least this 4 for $60 is a superb start.

GMG!

I re-posted this on my FB page, and emailed to some friends.....if everybody posts this on their social media sites, and forwards to friends....this could go viral pretty quick.......

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Agreed on the DFW radio promotions. 

The big leap is to take some of those great graphics we have to the billboards and electronic signs around the Metro.  Claim our territory folks. 

We are North Texas!

GMG

• Upvote 1

On 11/3/2017 at 10:03 AM, MeanGreen_MBA said:

I re-posted this on my FB page, and emailed to some friends.....if everybody posts this on their social media sites, and forwards to friends....this could go viral pretty quick.......

The colorful meme (or poster) as seen at the top of this thread all should emulate you, MeanGreen_MBA, & post it on their respective Facebook pages.  Think how many more people would see that promo if each on GMG.com did that?  

😱 4 for $60 with all its listed percs?  Jeez, can a family of 4 do any better than that when loading up & going to a movie with $10 popcorn & $5 each for a Coca Cola?  Obviously, the answer is no, they cannot.   

I just hope the above colorful poster grows many more legs & makes it to thousands of DFW area & Texas household's emails.  Maybe a Facebook campaign would guarantee that it would?  

UNT Athletics can only do so much--maybe it's us the fans & alums who need to take up the slack when we can?

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen