Attendance

meangreenacct

15 minutes ago, Green Mean said:

Heck if they needed to get ready they could still go home, dress up and be at their party no later than 10:30.  

My goodness man.  Some of us are at an age where we leave the party at 10:30, not arrive at 10:30.

I mean not me.  I'm still young and hep.  I was thinking of those old cats like @Harry.

2 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

My goodness man.  Some of us are at an age where we leave the party at 10:30, not arrive at 10:30.

I mean not me.  I'm still young and hep.  I was thinking of those old cats like @Harry.

Haha oh ya believe me I wouldn't say I'm old but I'm reaching the age too where I'm already starting to think about wrapping up and going home at about 10:30 when I'm out and about.  This is really aimed at the younger people and ones that like to party.  Many times people don't start showing up to parties until about 9-11pm .  As I always say...if people have the desire to show up in anything in life they will....no reason why most people couldn't accomplish both last night if that was indeed the reason of piss poor attendance.  Game ended at 9...night is still young for many.

7 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

The problem with the frats has never been whether they show up on the hill or are excited to be there...the problem is that they are so excited to be there that they stay there all game.  I don't care that they no longer show up to the outdoor bar at Apogee instead of the indoor bars on Fry Street...either way they don't show up to a football game

When I was a student and active in my Fraternity, we were required to be there.  It should still be that way.  That was before tailgating was allowed...officially.

On 10/29/2017 at 1:01 PM, Green Mean said:

Haha oh ya believe me I wouldn't say I'm old but I'm reaching the age too where I'm already starting to think about wrapping up and going home at about 10:30 when I'm out and about.  This is really aimed at the younger people and ones that like to party.  Many times people don't start showing up to parties until about 9-11pm .  As I always say...if people have the desire to show up in anything in life they will....no reason why most people couldn't accomplish both last night if that was indeed the reason of piss poor attendance.  Game ended at 9...night is still young for many.

I define old when the time lines cross each other at the point when you are now getting out of bed at the same time you use to come from the night out when you were young.

Anyone watch the Temple/Navy game last night.  I don't think there were more than 3k in the stadium and that probably a high estimate.

Edited by southsideguy

It has already been said.....NT is in competition with SMU, TCU, and every sports team in DFW for limited entertainment dollars. Not saying we'd fill up Appogee every game with consistent winning but would get close.

Starting games before noon makes it harder for people who travel to get to home games. Out on early starts.