Free Endzone Ticket Promotion

oldguystudent

This athletic dept. is so much more pro active than the Villareal regime.  Glad they are doing the promotion.  I cannot help but feel that to ultimately fill the stadium they will need to do a lot of one on one chats with campus and community organizations, not just email bursts.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey!  I'm Mean Green Club member (re-upped 12/16) & didn't get one of those in my email!   LOL!

Kids (group) promotions who have access to school or church busses would escalate any goal of filling the Wing Zone.  

Yes, we pay for our tickets but why not fill that Wing Zone with whatever it takes to get kids galore inside our stadium & lets see how many of them become regular ticket buying customers when they grow up.  Sure beats the hell out of an empty end zone section staring us down most games.  

Again per a former AD named Russ Potts:

An empty seat cannot buy a hot dog, a coke, a school t-shirt or sweater & for darn sure can't yell for the home team.  

An empty seat will also never be a future ticket buying fan.

Not much good ever comes from an empty stadium seat.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

I appreciate the promotion from the AD. 

My son was given two tickets to Homecoming against UTEP, but we won't be able to make it. :(  We're hoping to be able to drive out for the Army game, and it's a 15 hour drive for us.

We were really impressed with the tickets, though, and wish we didn't live so far away.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1