A little season opener inspiration

untcampbell

A friend of mine, a Letterman who will be at the season opener, asked if I knew anything about Mason Fine. I sent this as a primer. This has been on the board before, but you might enjoy it if you haven't seen it. And if you have, it might be fun to take a second look.

The Locust Grove Pirates took down the Salina Wildcats 26-25 in both teams season opener on Thursday. You might see a Locust Grove contingent on the first few rows of Section 110 tonight, if they do as they did last season.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mason+and+jason+video+tulsa+world&view=detail&mid=F50EF790F6B24BAAF39FF50EF790F6B24BAAF39F&FORM=VIRE

GMG

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

8 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Yes, I believe it was the little girl that won the contest where they had to put on a football uniform and score a touchdown.  

Thats what I thought... Hope they continue coming after Fine and Pirtle are gone....

Also, the Trinity HS and Tyler JUCO OL brought a huge family to the game as well.