• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
UNTLifer

19' PF Offer: Victor Iwuakor; Sulphur Springs, TX - 2 star

I watched this kid play 3 weeks ago. A team I coach was playing in the tourney as well. This kid was the best athlete at the tournament. 6'7 and was the fastest kid has on the court. And could jump out the gym!! Really raw. But a ton of potential

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Harry said:

Nice find.

Found it on Twitter.  I forgot about the Basketball Recruiting Forum until after I posted the two offers.  Move if you need to.

We only have one scholarship with at least a couple names being brought up as offered. We need to replace Temara and Victor really seems to fit the bill here. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On 7/18/2017 at 8:50 AM, TheReal_jayD said:

Threw down about half a dozen of the nastiest dunks I have seen all summer in just 2 games 

You don't coach.  Quit making up lies.  Also can he shoot? I'm tired of guys who can only dunk then when people play real defense their game is a mute point.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

You don't coach.  Quit making up lies.  Also can he shoot? I'm tired of guys who can only dunk then when people play real defense their game is a mute point.

tumblr_mab2gzHeHb1qm339ko1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

On 7/20/2017 at 4:09 PM, Andrew said:

We only have one scholarship with at least a couple names being brought up as offered. We need to replace Temara and Victor really seems to fit the bill here. 

Actually, that one ship has already been committed.  Actively recruiting for next year means he has no intention of keeping all of the current team.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 7/22/2017 at 3:08 PM, GrandGreen said:

Actually, that one ship has already been committed.  Actively recruiting for next year means he has no intention of keeping all of the current team.  

On 7/20/2017 at 4:09 PM, Andrew said:

These are class of 2019 offers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also has offers from nUTSAck, Tulane, Incarnate Word, TX A&M, Illinois St., Tulsa, San Diego, La. Tech

Is this the guy?  Hope we can land him.