Only 50 Days Left

3 hours ago, southsideguy said:

i drove by apogee tonight and there were football players on the practice field.  Has practice started for the team?

I know the basketball teams have been using Apogee for work outs... for all i know summer/fall practices start end of July, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the football players were out just for a workout 

Edited by agubriz23

13 hours ago, UNTFan23 said:

Perhaps this was the big announcement.

Cool highlight video but I wish they had injected some color. Perhaps a little green love?

The announcement was that McClain was a Thorpe award nom.

4 hours ago, southsideguy said:

i drove by apogee tonight and there were football players on the practice field.  Has practice started for the team?

It was likely something lead by the upper-class man.

12 hours ago, southsideguy said:

Players workout in the early afternoon with Womack then have player run practices certain days.  It's pretty cool because they don't look too different from regular practice HC the kids know what their coaches want them doing.  At least that the impression I got.

• Upvote 1