'17 WR Devodric Bynum (Lincoln) [Verbal: UH]

GMG24

I like this kid a lot. Watching his tape he would be pretty familiar with some of the plays we'd call his number on. He has great speed. I haven't seen a whole lot of shorter or crossing routes. Probably because in high school he was torching corners for the deep ball. Being 5"11 I wonder if they would put in the slot.

4 hours ago, Caw Caw said:

I like this kid a lot. Watching his tape he would be pretty familiar with some of the plays we'd call his number on. He has great speed. I haven't seen a whole lot of shorter or crossing routes. Probably because in high school he was torching corners for the deep ball. Being 5"11 I wonder if they would put in the slot.

He could do both, IMO he'd have to for at least two recruiting cycles then he could slide inside permanently once we got longer more rangy outside guys.  This kid is ELECTRIC.  Very excited about this offer now we just need to bring him home! 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

He could do both, IMO he'd have to for at least two recruiting cycles then he could slide inside permanently once we got longer more rangy outside guys.  This kid is ELECTRIC.  Very excited about this offer now we just need to bring him home! 

I would be excited to have a boost to the return game as well.

Edited by Caw Caw
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Withers940 said:

Yup, check out his twitter page and look at all the Houston fans or people tweeting him stuff.  Btw this is what I am referring to when I mean our current graphics person isn't doing enough IMO.  

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Withers940 said:

3 hours ago, GMG24 said:

Yup, check out his twitter page and look at all the Houston fans or people tweeting him stuff.  Btw this is what I am referring to when I mean our current graphics person isn't doing enough IMO.  

I hope he reconsiders and decides to play with us and stay closer to home. Otherwise, I feel he is in for a Major disappointment.

jwf5q2r.gif

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, GMG24 said:

Yep, just looking at every school we compete against, we arent even close.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, UNT Mean Green said:

Does it seem like we are battling UH and Tulsa for more recruits this year?

UH is being pilfered by UT and Baylor coaching changes. So the trend continues until it reaches us. Houston has targeted a lot of guys we've offered since Herman left. They got hit with a lot of Decommits. Baylor had an empty class effectively, one recruit i think, when Rhule took over. Usually a lot more is in place by this time, but those shifts have put us in a lot more heads up spots.

• Upvote 1