Another Poll of Reality

untjim1995

On 9/7/2016 at 10:38 PM, untjim1995 said:

Whether we do or not, the point is to explain to idiot homers on here that think we are going to win 6 or more games that we are still the worst FBS program in the country. Instead, we get hit with this is just an excuse for Seth Littrell to use as a crutch. The man has 68 Effing Scholarship players back from the worst team in the country last year that suffered the worst loss in modern college football history. And since Texas State beat Ohio in 2OTs, we are now supposed to expect more like Texas State? Guess what--Texas State would kill us right now...because they have FBS talent on their team across the board, even if it's SBC level. We don't...and Littrell knows it.

I still think we can get to six. 

As to Texas State, they went 6-6 in 2013, 7-5 in 2014 before falling to 3-9 last year.  So, you are correct to say that they have talent.  The hole they were in wasn't near as deep as ours is said to be.  And, they are also in a non-competitive conference. 

I'd like to see us against Texas State, though, and don't think they'd kill us.  Franchione seems to have recruited well enough there, and Withers is a good coach.  Still, I'd love to match up with them. 

5 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

Ben, I apologized to you...just accept it.

It's accepted, but I don't care what you say. I'm not the feelings police, that's Cerebus.  I am just putting down my opinion on your opinion. Let the players decide their fate. We are 1 game in and you are already trying to solidify your opinion as fact. 

*For the record, I don't post with hate or resentment or even anger. I never do, unless it is toward a piss poor coaching job and that even isn't toward individual games, but rather the lackluster progression of the program. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Ben Gooding said:

It's accepted, but I don't care what you say. I'm not the feelings police, that's Cerebus.  I am just putting down my opinion on your opinion. Let the players decide their fate. We are 1 game in and you are already trying to solidify your opinion as fact. 

*For the record, I don't post with hate or resentment or even anger. I never do, unless it is toward a piss poor coaching job and that even isn't toward individual games, but rather the lackluster progression of the program. 

Fair enough

2 hours ago, VideoEagle said:

Does that mean on the last play as they are starting to load the bus for the airport? 

Nope.  I think we beat them and it isn't close.  I believe we are on our way up and they are headed in the opposite direction.