Good Start

Coach Bill Lewis

13 minutes ago, Mean_Green09 said:

We dont have one. The only way for a fan base to get constant recruiting coverage is to have a site associated with a network and enough subscribers to warrant hiring manpower to cover it.

LOL.  Those recruiting sites get info from the coaches.  There are several posters over on the recruiting forum who... you know... know... some people.  It's about the same level of actual hard info you would get from a rivals site, but for free.  

5 minutes ago, Mean_Green09 said:

I'll disagree with you on this one.They get their info from more than just coaches now. 

They also get it from twitter and other social media, so do the guys on the recruiting forum.   The main source of info is still the coaches, they are the ones who know who is actually getting offered or not.  

25 minutes ago, Dr. Seuss said:

I'm just going to be like @UNT90 and say I told you so... I'm the only person that mentioned Wilson as a HC on this board. 

Keep your "I told you so" for after the season. If Wilson wins 2 or 3 games this year and this LSU LB ends up being an average CUSA player, you didn't tell anybody anything.

29 minutes ago, Dr. Seuss said:

I'm just going to be like @UNT90 and say I told you so... I'm the only person that mentioned Wilson as a HC on this board. 

Careful. People will hate you if you are right too often, especially when they held the opposite opinion. 

Its a curse that some of us are bound to live with... Forever...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

5 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

Keep your "I told you so" for after the season. If Wilson wins 2 or 3 games this year and this LSU LB ends up being an average CUSA player, you didn't tell anybody anything.

I agree, I just like how Wilson able to get the players and make them play for him.  His relationship with his players is pretty cool, ultimate players coach.  Getting the players is only 20% of the battle.. development is the major key to success.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Dr. Seuss said:

I agree, I just like how Wilson able to get the players and make them play for him.  His relationship with his players is pretty cool, ultimate players coach.  Getting the players is only 20% of the battle.. development is the major key to success.

Well said.

11 minutes ago, Dr. Seuss said:

Wilson is a better recruiter than Littrell IMO. However, its not a major concern at this time. I still think Littrell is a better fit as a HC and has a better staff. I trust Littrell and his offensive system vs Wilson and his probable pro style offense in the state of Texas.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, UTSA Fan said:

I guess this is the best place then. I didn't know if maybe there was someone who was a dedicated resource that was a twitter jockey who kept info going real time. Thanks for the help. And no, I'm not new to the internet, AL Gore stole my idea.

On this board pay very close attention to anything posted by BillSee58.  He's our defacto recruiting expert.  

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Mean_Green09 said:
  1. Wilson is a better recruiter than Littrell IMO. However, its not a major concern at this time. I still think Littrell is a better fit as a HC and has a better staff. I trust Littrell and his offensive system vs Wilson and his probable pro style offense in the state of Texas.

I also think Littrell is a better fit for us.   I just gotta have a little fun being the first person and pretty much the only person saying he's a potential hire and then he went to a rival.

8 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

Well said.

55134542.jpg

• Upvote 1