Dec. 29th Game Changes

KRAM1

The Dec. 29th Women's Game against Panhandle State has been cancelled.

The men's game has been moved to a 7pm tip-off.  The Green Room will open at 6pm before the men's game.

The Athletic Department folks are trying to call as many ticket holders as possible, but I thought it might be good to get it on here as well...just in case folks had not heard and may be planning on attending.  I appreciated the effort made to contact me and others even though I will miss the game due to being out of town.

If you know others who might be effected by these changes due to weather conditions, please reach out to them and let them know.  The Mean Green Club newsletter will also have the information.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Pretty good customer service here from the folks in the athletic dept.  I realize there have been issues, especially in the area of the ticket office (which they are addressing), but it appears that a new effort is being made to move ahead and reach out to their fan base.  Personally calling folks to explain schedule changes is pretty fan friendly, and allowed us to reach out to others to spread the word.  I received several emails from other season ticket holders who had received a call and who were passing the info along.  Hopefully, the word got out and anyone interested in attending will be aware of the changes.

Go Mean Green....a win to close out 2015 for the men would be nice.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1