Womens Basketball, UNT 61 - OU 57 - final

ADLER

I could be wrong here, mainly because I often am, also because I don't follow women's basketball, but I feel like this may be the greatest upset of all time in women's basketball. When looking at the closing RPI ranking of teams last season Oklahoma was 21. North Texas was 328. 

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/basketball-women/d1/ncaa-womens-basketball-rpi

• Upvote 2

And Jalie went to UNT! See, we need some more mean green graduates in the athletic program! Maybe even the AD?

This is what I'm saying! Someone who truly knows what's best for the university, and probably would take a third of his salary. At least I know the homers on this site who are tired of being a laughingstock would take $100K to fix this program.

• Upvote 1

I think your post is off target. I read back and the first people to bring up RV were El Paso Eagle and then Fly.

If I missed your post calling them out for "politicizing" the win I'll apologize. 

Then it applies to them. Sorry I did not pick the first, just picked one. 

That's not his agenda.

What is my agenda? 

I know you are our best option for Head Football Coach, Head Men's Basketball and AD, but defining my "agenda," which there is none, isn't in your skill set. 

If people are using the win to back RV and thumb their nose at his critics, which is exactly what happened, that's going to draw a response.

This is also not the place for that. Let's just celebrate Coach Mitchell and the Ladies' great win against the female land thieves. 

• Downvote 2