Jarvis Christian (11/13/15)

CMJ

For those in Denton...How's the lighting?

We have LED lighting. Very bright. For intros they turn those off and have green LEDs. They also have none of the lighting over the seats on. Makes for a different feel as a fan.

• Upvote 2

It's really hard to say how "good" we are against a team like this. I like the tempo we are running. Also good hussle on defense. Brice could be something special. Shot a sweet looking mid-range shot. I think he has 5 points ATM.

Edited by UNTFan23
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This game is a mirage. It's really impossible to see what we really have against such a low level of competition.

JJ's team beat them in 2006 by 24 and went on to the big dance. Every game counts! They are not a great team and they were not great then either. We are young and unproven. With Harris suited up and some chemistry we could be alright. This is definitely a different team and it shows. I love it!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Gentlemen we FINALLY have a point guard (Reece) and perhaps two because JMichael Brown looks outstanding.

I'll say it now, Brown may be our best perimeter defender.  He looks special.  Extremely quick and aggressive.

10 boards in the first half for Brice is a great sign.

Free throw shooting is the only negative.

Back to Reece - he is so fun to watch.  Smooth, composed...quick.  

Disappointed that DeAundre did not get to play.  Will be fun to see both him Brown and Harris at the same time.

I know who we're playing but the signs are very encouraging thus far.

JJ's team beat them in 2006 by 24 and went on to the big dance. Every game counts! They are not a great team and they were not great then either. We are young and unproven. With Harris suited up and some chemistry we could be alright. This is definitely a different team and it shows. I love it!

I'm more curious to see how they handle pressure. Right now they're out there just ballin' around. We had a pretty bad span towards the end of the half and against better competition that will lose us some games.

• Upvote 1

Fuller and Holston are pretty disappointing thus far. No rebounds for Fuller and two fouls and one point. Holston also only had 1 point....

I'm more curious to see how they handle pressure. Right now they're out there just ballin' around. We had a pretty bad span towards the end of the half and against better competition that will lose us some games.

I think it was because we were up by 20 plus and they wanted to show offsite a missed dunk and ball hogging 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2