Amidst the chaos.....

untcampbell

I came back to my tailgate last night to find someone, well intentioned I am sure, from my tailgate crew placed a sign at our tailgate. Says "Best Damn Tailgatin' Crew In North Texas." We were at our best yesterday but we don't deserve this laud, especially ill gotten. If you will let me know whose it is, I will make sure you get back your sign Thursday.

GMG

• Upvote 2

I came back to my tailgate last night to find someone, well intentioned I am sure, from my tailgate crew placed a sign at our tailgate. Says "Best Damn Tailgatin' Crew In North Texas." We were at our best yesterday but we don't deserve this laud, especially ill gotten. If you will let me know whose it is, I will make sure you get back your sign Thursday.

GMG

I am sure that is one of ours, we use them to mark off the area around our tailgate. Hopefully you kept it. 

Tailgating was even off.  Why would you schedule homecoming win Texas/OU were playing in Dallas. Makes no sense to me.

Homecoming is usually during October. Your choices were Portland State, Western KY and UTSA. Last year, Portland State went 3-9 and is a FCS school. Western was 8-5 and UTSA was 4-8 but has beaten us twice. Whom do you pick? That's the problem. 

It started with a head to head against TX-OU weekend, then 4:00 pm start time, then it was a FCS team. Scheduling is the problem from the start not what RV had to chose from that he created. We should never schedule home games on TX-OU weekend. Another that should be avoided if possible is Halloween, it would have been a great week for the Thursday night game or a Bye, oh wait he scheduled 12 straight games.

But hey the weather was about as good as you could ask for. 

It started with a head to head against TX-OU weekend, then 4:00 pm start time, then it was a FCS team. Scheduling is the problem from the start not what RV had to chose from that he created. We should never schedule home games on TX-OU weekend. Another that should be avoided if possible is Halloween, it would have been a great week for the Thursday night game or a Bye, oh wait he scheduled 12 straight games.

Even a Halloween game wouldn't be too bad if it was an early kick-off.  But 6:00 kills that. 

Unless you are suggesting RV has ascended to a higher perch, he cannot take credit for the weather ! Or would he try?