Student Ticket Pickup for SMU

James329

I hope the table isn't where you get your tickets...

No, it was located in the top right corner of the table out of sight. We were talking about getting a grand total of 5k in another thread. If tonight is any indication of what is to come, expect at least 5k students before it's said and done. Minimum, 10k total. Ford will be split on Sep12, granted SMwho people show up. UNT must get as many media members to this game as imaginable. This game, atmosophere, tailgating, etc. will do wonders for both universities and football programs. This specific game is turning into a MUST win for UNT and for Dan McCarney.

GMG 

• Upvote 5

I say with zero snark that this game keeps getting better and better.  I think a win here will be huge for the program.  It looks to me like there are going to be several thousand people in the stands who otherwise wouldn't travel to Denton for a game.  Please, football gods, let us put on a good show for them in and out of the stadium.

I also hope there's someone from the AD working the crowd with mean green club membership and season ticket sign up forms.

• Upvote 1