Best College Football Stadium.... Besides Apogee

mgfan

was in Knoxville for work. Great town with an urban campus right next to the river. If it wasn't for the fact that we are gonna get killed in that game, I would consider making that trip.

I haven't been to a lot stadiums outside of Apogee and some of our conference mates stadiums. But my favorite outside of UNT is Donald W. Reynolds Razorback stadium. It wasn't so much the actual stadium itself, it was the atmosphere and the traditions the fans had during the game that made it a fun experience,

Agreed about the atmosphere at Reynolds. As for the stadium itself, kind of a dump in some ways, at least the concourse areas. My mom has season tickets and if schedules allow I make a game with her each season. When it rains the concourse floods, badly. Narrow in many areas, not well lit and they've not even upgraded the TV's to flat screens yet. (minor but it all adds up)

Her tickets are near the student section and I swear we (NT) have more students at our games the last 2-3 years than UA does at theirs. Of course they have an additional 70k fans in attendance so theres that...

was in Knoxville for work. Great town with an urban campus right next to the river. If it wasn't for the fact that we are gonna get killed in that game, I would consider making that trip.

We do have a UNT friendly bar there. Cool Beans Knoxville run by an NT alum. So thats a win!

• Upvote 2