UT San Antonio

MGNation92

I would be surprised if anyone thinks it to be an easy game. I think that our defense can stop their offense enough to give our offense a chance to throw and run on them. From their game today, I think UTSA's defense can probably stop either the run or the pass for us... but not both.

• Upvote 1

USM was able to run it, believe they had something like 230+ rushing yards in the 3rd QTr.. no idea how we rank in terms of our OL vs UTSA DL, but Ito Smith is the #1 threat for USM and he ran over them at times.. 

Wilson I like to think is every bit as good (and likely much better) as Smith. UTSA seemed to struggle with Howard’s ability to run, Fine should be able to find space but this is a game Quinn should come in some to run but to even throw as well to mix it up on UTSA. Guyton is going likely going to be have coverage tilted to him, so Rico/Smiley need to come up this week. Lawerence will be critical as well. 

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1