ut tickets

Sound_Man

Sec. 32, Row 26, Seat 17-18.

Seats are in a less than preferable locale but that is standard for visiting teams. The best away game seats we had were either to Fayetteville in '07 or Rice in Houston when we got blown out. SMU seats in '07 weren't bad either. Endzone at UT in '06 and OU in '07 weren't great.

I DO know this....

I was trying to get my favorite player to transfer a couple of more tickets from other players that were not using them. This is usually not that big of a deal at away games AND some home games.

It was impossible. EVERYONE is using ALL OF them and they haven't even assigned them yet. So- that seems kind of promising...

I bet we have at least 2,000.

Edited by SSP
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I DO know this....

I was trying to get my favorite player to transfer a couple of more tickets from other players that were not using them. This is usually not that big of a deal at away games AND some home games.

It was impossible. EVERYONE is using ALL OF them and they haven't even assigned them yet. So- that seems kind of promising...

I bet we have at least 2,000.

That would be great. I hope you are right.

• 2 weeks later...