Beat Texsa shirt order

GMG24

Why don't we wear the awesome nike dri fits that we now have? They look classy, breathe well and more importantly makes us look like a big time program. If y'all do go the route of custom shirts it would be better to spend more and have a good quality shirt than throw something together that looks like we made it at Denton Athletics the day before the game. Perception is Reality

• Upvote 2

Seems like people would just think u spelled it wrong and you would have to explain the joke. If you have to explain a joke, it is not much of a joke.

That's the exact reason I did the rock design the way I did and mentioned the tag line idea, because a lot of people seemed to be thinking along those lines.

I tried to set this up on teespring and it keeps telling me my image has more than 10 colors, even though it obviously doesn't, though some eraser marks are visible so I'll see if a bit of white-out helps. If not, we can use one of their fonts but of course none of them are the "official" UNT font, though a few are close. Anybody still interested if we just use one of their fonts?

• Upvote 1