Expected BB Visitor Next week

NT03

How about a defensive highlight?? IMO never saw a 1st step that translates to D1 caliber. His pull up jumpers quick but I'm very wary of any hs recruit who's highlight tape doesn't include 1 defensive clip

How about a defensive highlight?? IMO never saw a 1st step that translates to D1 caliber. His pull up jumpers quick but I'm very wary of any hs recruit who's highlight tape doesn't include 1 defensive clip

You have not watched enough ball is life videos....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He can play and would be a NICE pickup but another shooting guard? Interesting...

White-Pittman is 6-foot-2 and can play either the point guard or shooting guard spots and believes he would fit in well with UNT’s style of play.

It is a Little humorous that the people on our boards would have the exact opposite approach and bash Benford for "doing what the big boys do" and try to recruit up even if it means losing players. Not saying this is good or and but obviously Tulane posters want better at any cost.

Edited by Andrew
  • Downvote 1

It is. Little humors that the people on our boards would have the exact opposite approach and bash Benford for "doing what the big boys do" and try to recruit up even if it means losing players. Not saying this is good or and but obviously Tulane posters want better at any cost.

I'm not sure what you just said.

Tulane is a big boy school?

• Upvote 1

It is. Little humors that the people on our boards would have the exact opposite approach and bash Benford for "doing what the big boys do" and try to recruit up even if it means losing players. Not saying this is good or and but obviously Tulane posters want better at any cost.

I guess you just don't understand that Benford can't coach, no matter the talent he recruits.

• Upvote 1

I guess you just don't understand that Benford can't coach, no matter the talent he recruits.

I will see at the end of the year. He has a very good team and lots of seniors and juniors. If e cannot do it this year then he will never be able to do it. At least here.... But the season has yet to start. Everyone gets better with time so hopefully this is the year. If not then a move will need to be made.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will see at the end of the year. He has a very good team and lots of seniors and juniors. If e cannot do it this year then he will never be able to do it. At least here.... But the season has yet to start. Everyone gets better with time so hopefully this is the year. If not then a move will need to be made.

I would say Benford has some good players on the team but there is no real way to know whether we have a good team or not. Since we lost two of our bigs this off-season, I am really worried to see how the next season is going to turn out.

Edited by UNTFan23
  • Upvote 1

I would say Benford has some good players on the team but there is no real way to know whether we have a good team or not. Since we lost two of our bigs this off-season, I am really worried to see how the next season is going to turn out.c

What did Benford lose really. Two 6-10 guys that combined for 3.6 points and 4.9 rebounds per game. I decent coach can replace those numbers with little problem. Of course Benny may have trouble replacing the production.

What did Benford lose really. Two 6-10 guys that combined for 3.6 points and 4.9 rebounds per game. I decent coach can replace those numbers with little problem. Of course Benny may have trouble replacing the production.

He also lost Alzee and Brandan.

• Upvote 2

The way Benford recruits, we will always have lots seniors and juniors. You know what doesn't get better with time? Seniors.