Henry is a stud running back!

Watching the Sugar Bowl...Man, the Akabama running back, Henry, is one stud running back. And, did I get it right? He's a freshman? Wow! This kid, if he keeps going is definitely heading for Heisman candidacy.

While I want OU to win this thing...yes, it might be one of the only times I would pull for OU, I just cannot fail to be impressed with Henry. OU fresh QB is doing pretty darn well too.

Other than that great HOD Bowl win by UNT, this might be the best game natch-up so far.

Anyone else watching?

And, this in in this thread as it is in no way related to UNT.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Wow...sack/fumble...picked up by OU and run in for a TD to seal the win over Alabama! GREAT win for the Big XII over the Evil Empire!

Ha! Really fun to watch as I had no horse in this race...just watching some great college football.

Man, I love college football so much more than the pro game! Super stuff here. I hope lots of you folks got to watch this one?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2