We got Screwed

TheNewEra

I have many friends back home also that are thinking about attending. You say tv coverage doesn't matter but if they're skimming through bowls and don't have espnU, I really don't think they're gonna be persuaded to come here. It would be nice to pull a few kids who like football and are undecided about what school they are attending. Just a thought to those that say screw tv coverage for randoms

• Downvote 1

I've said we should've won conference multiple times and also I am a student who has not missed a game these two years i've been here. I do not need the situation explained to me, I am well aware

I've been to every game for the last 3 years including the MTSU game two years ago. Get on my level UNT n00b. Not l33t

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I have many friends back home also that are thinking about attending. You say tv coverage doesn't matter but if they're skimming through bowls and don't have espnU, I really don't think they're gonna be persuaded to come here. It would be nice to pull a few kids who like football and are undecided about what school they are attending. Just a thought to those that say screw tv coverage for randoms

So they are checking TV listings to decide whether or not to go to a game? And not having the channel makes them less likely to come? All those blackout policies have been wrong all these years.

• Upvote 3