BREAKING NEWS: President Smatresk to Leave UNLV

Harry

No kidding. While I hate UTSA, I'm glad they have fans. Unlike half of the MWC.

Perception is reality.

Perception is that the MWC is the best non-AQ conference. Therefore, UNT should be interested in the MWC. The future could find the MWC in the tank, who knows? But for right now, if the MWC were to approach UNT, we should certainly listen.

Perception is reality.

Perception is that the MWC is the best non-AQ conference. Therefore, UNT should be interested in the MWC. The future could find the MWC in the tank, who knows? But for right now, if the MWC were to approach UNT, we should certainly listen.

I think we need to focus on issues at home first. Such as building a fanbase. The MWC isn't going to build fanbases. Who wants to watch us play Wyoming or Colorado State?

I think we need to focus on issues at home first. Such as building a fanbase. The MWC isn't going to build fanbases. Who wants to watch us play Wyoming or Colorado State?

The casual fans know those schools especially Colorado St. I'd actually love to be in a conference with CSU. And if you win it won't matter who we're playing necessarily...people want to watch a winner. And IMO the MWC is the better conference.

Don't forget you get to drag Boise through Denton every other year too and Fresno on occasion. Don't get me going on basketball greatness:

The Pit

SDSU

The ReBellion inside the Thomas & Mack

Utah State

Either way I think CUSA is a great fit for us at this point and I believe our major market programs and conference rep will grow in the coming years!

GMG

• Upvote 1