Did He Make this Shot

andrewrozell

There won't be a recognizable opponent in the Super Pit until conference play begins on 1/9/14.

What was most surprising about the Nichols game is that the student support has gone down dramatically.

Sad to hear. Toward the end of the season in 2012, there were almost 3 lower sections full of students.

So much progress just thrown out the window.

Think what you will about the head coach and/or the opponents...

I have no opinion one way or the other on either. It's basketball. Not my game. I usually make three games a year at best, win, lose, or draw, especially since the bulk of the season is when I'm putting in the 90 hour weeks.

I have no agenda with UNT Athletics. I don't blindly support it, I don't have it out for the AD, I merely attend what I enjoy. My previous comment was nothing more than an objective observation of what I saw in a photgraph without context.

I have no opinion one way or the other on either. It's basketball. Not my game. I usually make three games a year at best, win, lose, or draw, especially since the bulk of the season is when I'm putting in the 90 hour weeks.

I have no agenda with UNT Athletics. I don't blindly support it, I don't have it out for the AD, I merely attend what I enjoy. My previous comment was nothing more than an objective observation of what I saw in a photgraph without context.

Indeed, and my comment was not directed at anyone in particular. Just my observation as well. If it spoke to you great, but there is really no need to justify one's absence. The absence speaks for itself. Some folks don't much care for basketball. That's fine because, as you correctly state, folks attend what they enjoy and/or support. Me, doubtful I would ever purchase a ticket to a professional basketball game. It's not, in my opinion, basketball...it's a bunch of "look at me", seriously overpaid ego driven individuals playing street ball. So, I am not a fan. No biggie, but I support UNT and it's athletes...my choice...it's as you correctly state, personal.

I haven't been able to attend a home game in a good number of years. I have, however, been a fixture in the chatroom for most of the games for quite a few years.

That used to be a happening, fun place to be. Last game we had maybe 5 people in the 1st half and absolutely no one in the second half.

Depressing.

i would have been in the chat... but i was at the game.

• Upvote 1