Sooner fan here

bigtime

Looking forward to the match up in Norman. If any of you are making the trek up to the LNC then I wish you safe travels and hope that you are treated well by the sparse crowd that will be there cheering on the Crimson and Cream. We have a decently active message board (OUHoops.com) if you would like to come chat it up with us.

Couple of questions:

How is TJ Taylor projecting this year? Is he likely to start against the Sooners? I followed his recruitment very closely and thought he would end up being a really solid player. He got a concussion early during his OU career and just kind of disappeared off to JUCO. Hope he does well for you guys. He seemed like a really good kids the few times that I interacted with him.

What kind of team are you guys expecting to have this year? I know that you have had to replace a lot.

Coach Kruger's squad is young and thin in the interior. Buddy Hield (soph) is our best scorer in the halfcourt. Ryan Spangler (Gonzaga transfer) is a really good rebounder. This squad likes to get up and down the floor. Senior Cameron Clark (Sherman) looks to have expanded his range and plays a nice stretch four. I really don't know how our team will end up this year but there are definitely some really good teams in the Big 12 (OSU, Kansas and Baylor). Hopefully we can sneak in the dance again.

BT

• Upvote 1

Welp, nevermind. He just said he is NOT playing tomorrow.

Team left this afternoon for Norman..

Where did you find this out and why do people never ask the right questions? I always asked do you like the coach, what do you do during the day... Now other people can and never seem to then have all the answers :/

More info?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Where did you find this out and why do people never ask the right questions? I always asked do you like the coach, what do you do during the day... Now other people can and never seem to then have all the answers :/

More info?

Andrew, I definitely see your point. And, the feeling I get is that they do like him. Then again, in my past five years with the players, they aren't really just going to give their honest thoughts with just anybody.

But, a lot of players liked Trilli a lot too, was that a bad fire? I wish likability was a factor in our bb success.