Best UNT Tailgate

CaliMeanGreen

#todothingstheyhavetoapprovethemtoputthemonthebigboardtrustmeiknowittakesadapproval

Of course it does. Who would have thought otherwise. I believe you...I do! But, then your comment is pretty much stating the obvious, yes?

Edited by KRAM1
  • Downvote 3

Yep...it is always "they" could do this or that. That, my hard working friend, is one of the biggest challenges we have at UNT these days...too many people suggest things others should do and then just sit back and complain that nothing happens while sitting back and waiting for "they" to do it.

#doesntremeberwhathesaysinhisownpoststhatareontheinternetswhatever Edited by filmerj
  • Upvote 1

Yep...it is always "they" could do this or that. That, my hard working friend, is one of the biggest challenges we have at UNT these days...too many people suggest things others should do and then just sit back and complain that nothing happens while sitting back and waiting for "they" to do it. "They" does get tired of all the talk with so little support. Takes a dedicated "they"...again, as you very well know. Like Churchill said...never have so many owed so much to so few......."they" are way too few at UNT these days.

You know exactly what I mean.

But, yes...pictures on the big board would be great. I am happy to work to get this contest on if anyone is willing to help. Cannot be a one person show. Could be way fun and could be an annual event if folks like it and participate....just a thought.

Sorry. Unless I go busting into the press level and commandeer the scoreboard controls, my comment about what "they" could do stands. What I didn't comment on is what it would take to reach that point, which could certainly be along the lines of me calling folks in the AD and having discussions, making suggestions, etc.

I was just embellishing on an idea you had that I thought was good. I feel like you went off as though I was complaining.

I'm happy to help and participate in any way I can. I could take the pics, help judge, whatever it takes.

I was looking forward to a tailgate invite from KingDL or UNT90.

Cant wait to get to Denton and eat some great good, be with good people, and watch the meangreen get another W.

GMG!

You got it! Hope to see you there.

The12th will be the day in Oct., the Halloween Game will likely be a tough tailgate due to the time and it being a weekday.

Bill, Rick and others thank you for all the kind words! See everyone the 12th!

Sorry. Unless I go busting into the press level and commandeer the scoreboard controls, my comment about what "they" could do stands. What I didn't comment on is what it would take to reach that point, which could certainly be along the lines of me calling folks in the AD and having discussions, making suggestions, etc.

I was just embellishing on an idea you had that I thought was good. I feel like you went off as though I was complaining.

I'm happy to help and participate in any way I can. I could take the pics, help judge, whatever it takes.

Oops...no, no, no! Guess you missed the quotes, "my hard working friend", and "you know exactly what I am talking about". Maybe I should have said "who I am talking about". Am talking about all those who sit back and tell "they" to do this or that, complain that what "they" did was not good enough or tell "they" it should have been done their way, or make snide comments about efforts being made, etc., etc., all the while never lifting a finger to help, of course. I thank my lucky stars that there are so many more like you, who give tirelessly of their time, talent and treasure in support of UNT. Those, like you, are the ones who can be counted on to make things happen. Heck, you lead the way more often than not for the simple satisfaction of helping your university. So, no, no, no, Sir. Sorry to have not made myself clearer in the original post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thought this thread was about tailgating. Maybe you guys need to eat some meatballs.

Yes please...your meatballs are HOF worthy...greatness in a pot! Yummy to the core!

If there were a contest, I'd be willing to bet that those meatball as of yours would be well in the running for top homemade food creation! Greatness, Sir...pure greatness!

Now, let's not talk about what's in them, right? You never talk about what is in meat loaf, hot dogs, red hots, etc. all yummy greatness... Don't spoil the moment talking about what is in the things! Ha!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1