Nice job on Ball, good luck v the dwags

joeyvee

On last week's prediction thread, I said you can take it to the bank: "UNT 35 Ball 28". I caught a bit of kidding from billysee58, but I do see a good year for the MeanGreen. I went up to Moscow last week and after three quarters we had N. Illinois in a good battle. Lost in the last quarter, 45-35. So, a baby step forward for us did happen. Good luck at Georgia. This is why we play the game --- Akron about got Michigan. I see a very respectable showing. I will wait for your prediction thread and come back. Again, nice job. I want to see how rock star saw the game. Fun reading your forum. :goodjob:

• Upvote 7

On last week's prediction thread, I said you can take it to the bank: "UNT 35 Ball 28". I caught a bit of kidding from billysee58, but I do see a good year for the MeanGreen. I went up to Moscow last week and after three quarters we had N. Illinois in a good battle. Lost in the last quarter, 45-35. So, a baby step forward for us did happen. Good luck at Georgia. This is why we play the game --- Akron about got Michigan. I see a very respectable showing. I will wait for your prediction thread and come back. Again, nice job. I want to see how rock star saw the game. Fun reading your forum. :goodjob:

You were very accurate. Prediction thread will be up in 2 minutes. I expect another accurate post.

Nice job VS last years' MAC champs! You're right. You guys look like you're taking steps in the right direction. Best of luck over the remainder of the season.

Yup, good job on the prediction and good game Saturday.

How'd Chalich do? His numbers were decent, just wanted to hear how he did with the eyeball test. Impressed all of us live. How about Epps? What a pickup by you guys out of a JC.

Chalich and Epps had a productive game. At one time, we were up by 14. Untimely fumbles got UNI back into it. Their QB is tough. Our OL gassed out at near end of third when it was 35-35.

I see MeanGreen at 8, maybe 9 wins. Top 25? Strong possibility. I am studying the Georgia site now. You know, with confidence you now have, this could be real interesting. I remember when BSU went in there years back and was given little chance. Won it. Albeit, I believe I did root for Georgia that day (that is a an Idaho-Bjc thing :growl: ).

You know, with confidence you now have, this could be real interesting. I remember when BSU went in there years back and was given little chance. Won it. .

Little chance for a top-10 team.

To their credit, Georgia is almost always an incredible team and rarely - if ever - lose to teams they have no business losing to. They just suffer from living in the shadow of Alabama, LSU and (now) A&M.

Chalich and Epps had a productive game. At one time, we were up by 14. Untimely fumbles got UNI back into it. Their QB is tough. Our OL gassed out at near end of third when it was 35-35.

I see MeanGreen at 8, maybe 9 wins. Top 25? Strong possibility. I am studying the Georgia site now. You know, with confidence you now have, this could be real interesting. I remember when BSU went in there years back and was given little chance. Won it. Albeit, I believe I did root for Georgia that day (that is a an Idaho-Bjc thing :growl: ).

It's okay. If I saw a junior college trying to act like a real school, I'd be mad too. And hell, I have an Associate's from one.

We can't take anybody lightly, remember, we had a nightmare of a season in 2010:

Lost to the Razorbacks 31-24

Lost to Little dogs 24-12

then we went to visit the Bufflalo's and lost to them 29-27

We traveled to the plains and the Awburn Tiggers beat us 49-31

and to close out the season in the Autozone Liberty bowl(tells you how bad our season was) we got beat by UCF 10-6.

Point being, we aren't that far removed from having a terrible season.

• Upvote 1