Did you notice all the new UNT faces?

casual fan

Dajon Williams seems to be getting all the attention (he looked great), but there were a bunch of freshmen, redshirts, and transfers that looked really good playing in their first game.

Darvin Kidsy had 3 catches for 35 yards at WR.

Fred Scott had 3 tackles at LB.

Jarrian Roberts had 3 tackles and 2 sacks at DE.

James Jones had 5 tackles and a sack at DB.

Reggie Pegram is a pounder with 47 yards and a TD at RB.

Darius Terrell had 2 catches for 34 yards an a TD at WR.

Rex Rollins had 42 yards (26 rushing & 16 receiving) at RB.

Mark Lewis scorded a TD on his one carry.

Help me out because I'm sure I left out some players.

• Upvote 2

I may be biased... but yes... freshman John Schilleci did very well on special teams at his first college game. He had several great blocks including in that chancellor return where he created a pretty wide gap. He's hungry.

I would like to ask you guys to pray for him and his teammates at his alma mater, guyer high school, as they lost a member of their team this week.

Edited by Stephanie Schilleci Pedigo
  • Upvote 7

I may be biased... but yes... freshman John Schilleci did very well on special teams at his first college game. He had several great blocks including in that chancellor return where he created a pretty wide gap. He's hungry.

I would like to ask you guys to pray for him and his teammates at his alma mater, guyer high school, as they lost a member of their team this week.

Yes, I noticed #19 out there, good job by John.

My prayers go out to all the good folks at Guyer High School!

:thumbsu: John was very effective in his first ever college football game. We are so proud to have him on "OUR" team.

And, yes, an unfathomable and terrible tragedy for Denton Guyer and the entire Denton ISD. For certain our thoughts and prayers.

• Upvote 2