FIU's new court design

NT03

I know a bunch of y'all are old farts, but coaches don't do this for fans. They do this for recruits and current players. The players and recruits loved ND lime green unis, also why we wear black, it's not for the fans its for the players

even though i don't care for most of the new uniforms, i get it, but this is different. i would even get crazy court designs (oregon), but this was just a poor job of picking a trendy, out of the box court. why would that court attract 18-19 year olds? it more of a setting for some couple closer to retirement age. nothing about that scene says kick ass...it looks like a screen saver.

Edited by Green Crazy

Yeah, more of a "poster image" than anything. How do you put that on the court? Is it painted on, or do you make a bunch of slip-resistant decals that can be replaced? Maybe we should all just move to floors that are digital screens. Then you can put something like that up, and for halftime, turn the whole floor into a giant TV screen for commercials and other "entertaining" options. Movie night at the basketball arena!

• Upvote 1