GMG Bowl X April 13, 2013 (Mark your calendar)

Harry

Count me in to play this year. I just made my donation.

I wear an XL shirt. As for my bio: I'm 43 years old, 6 ft 1, and 200 pounds. I did recently play in a sandlot game on Super Bowl Sunday. While I'm not in any kind of youthful football shape anymore, I did at least just pass my flight physical and I'm in commercial astronautics training (air crew, scuba, zero g stuff, etc.) At least I'm not just sitting on the couch eating chips and watching television on a daily basis.

I'm really just excited about hanging out, having fun, and meeting some fellow Mean Green Alum. Looking forward to it.

Thanks - glad to have you be a part!

Count me in again for this year!

6'2" 180 lbs.

Can cover the deep man

Size L

I wouldn't mind a couple of snaps at QB either...think of me as the GMG version of Brock Berglund

I'm trying to recruit my brother to do the game too. He'll be a last minute decision if he does it.

Excellent meangreendrew...welcome to the GMG.Com Bowl! Got you down as a player.

OK...we've added a few players in the lasty couple of days...including:

meangreendrew

DRU

untcampbell

Ian

RICO

V. Davidson

G. Davidson

Fairchild (some of you will recall this player from saturday's GMG.Com BB Game)

AstroMike

Looking better all the time folks...still time to sign up to play...just let us know!!!!

BY THE WAY...for those interested the full list of players can be found on PAGE 4 of this thread!

I'll keep it updated as any new names appear...sign-up deadline is 5:30 PM TOMORROW...FRIDAY...March 29th...Player Draft in the GMG.Com Chat Room will take place at 3PM this Sunday, March 31st!

• Upvote 1

OK...we've added a few players in the lasty couple of days...including:

meangreendrew

DRU

untcampbell

Ian

RICO

V. Davidson

G. Davidson

Fairchild (some of you will recall this player from saturday's GMG.Com BB Game)

AstroMike

Looking better all the time folks...still time to sign up to play...just let us know!!!!

aka...the guy that missed the last shot...hahah

• Upvote 1

Add me to the list, if it's not too late.

Well...excellent...it's about time you decided you could play again this year...hey, bring Wendy! You without Wendy along is like a day without sunshine...just sayin.......

Thanks, Mike...got you down and glad to have you back for GMG.Com Bowl X! Greatness!

Whenever you edit the post on page 4 with added names, they should also show up in the top-of-page "solved" post whenever someone else loads the thread.

Thanks, tasty...this will help a great deal with Sunday's draft as well to have all the names in one place at the head of the thread! Appreciate it!

Will we see you at the game? Would love to have you play in one of these things one of these days....

• Upvote 1

Count me in! Size 3XL

If I can be on the same team as my brother meangreendrew that would be great! Thank y'all for putting this game on!

Welcome to the game...will see what we can do about the "which team" thing...it is a draft, but I know one of the guys drafting....in fact, I know them both...just sayin.....

Thanks for signing up to play...will look forward to seeing you at the game!

• Upvote 1

Count me in! Size 3XL

If I can be on the same team as my brother meangreendrew that would be great! Thank y'all for putting this game on!

First post, and already making a commitment? I like him already ;)

• Upvote 1