I'm glad this season is over

shaft

I still look at that loss against Troy as when we jumped the shark. That was just a game we should have won and from that point on the air went out of the balloon. I'm grateful to the seniors but I'm ready for this team to take on a new more physical look going forward.

Hthere is one area of improvement. Last season we played to our standing, we beat the teams we placed ahead of, we list to the teams in front of us. This season we at least beat one team (Lala) who placed in front of us and beat the teams we placed ahead of.

The Troy win would have only moved us up one slot in the standings.

• Upvote 1

Look on the bright side, we won't lose a game next weekend!

In all seriousness, we have some solid players that will be eligible and we are surely going to get better recruiting with the new conference + all the improvements to the Athletic Department in general. There is a bright future ahead. The University has never made a commitment to athletics like they have in the past couple of years. It will pay off.

• Upvote 1