Sed Ellis bumped to 3* by scout

Scout evaluated a couple more commits and bumped Ellis up to a 3* #101 OLB

They also gave Harrison Sorge 2* and ranked him 80th among OG while bumping John Schilleci down from #110 CB to #131 for some reason.

http://northtexas.sc...p=9&c=8&yr=2013

I assume the "some reason" is simply that they have now assessed and ranked more players than they have before.

Still encouraging signs.

• Upvote 1

underlying message...trust in this coaching staff's ability to evaluate high school players... and more importantly, trust in this coaching staff's ability to develop young men into very good college division 1 football players...

at this point, our coaching staff has my faith...until proven otherwise.

go mean green

Edited by SHOSS
  • Upvote 2

I liked this recruit for the get go. Tall linebacker with room to grow who can run...and looked good on film. There WILL BE other programs trying to get this kid from us. If they redshirt this kid I can see where he is 225 lbs. before his first game action and a good 240 before his eligibility is up.

You can't get enough big kids at their position who can run.

• Upvote 1

Scout evaluated a couple more commits and bumped Ellis up to a 3* #101 OLB

They also gave Harrison Sorge 2* and ranked him 80th among OG while bumping John Schilleci down from #110 CB to #131 for some reason.

http://northtexas.sc...p=9&c=8&yr=2013

Our recruiters know what they are doing. We are building something special at UNT.

GMG

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...