TCU'S NEW LOCKERS! and poking fun just for fun's sake.

TheRiojas_AD

268373_502280876453308_1878529670_n.jpg

TCU Student Comment: Awesome! Go Frogs!! Big 12!! WooHoo!

UNT Student Comment: Seriously?? We could have spent that money on education! The lab band has no instruments, my desk in class is falling apart, and the Albino squirrel society needs somewhere to meet! I am SOOOO glad you are spending my tuition money on lockers for football! And what's with that new bridge you all built too? Because the old bridge wasn't good enough for all the rich white men to cross over to watch their barbaric sporting event that does nothing but condone and affirm violence? How much did that cost, a trillion dollars?.....etc.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Too true about the UNT student comment. Can we make fun of TCU too though? The lockers look like a designer high class toilet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Haha. They do look like expensive urinals.. I only follow their stuff because I started my graduate degree there, then transferred. One positive thing to say though, is that people are on board with what Patterson has done. The entire University has turned into a football following cult. Coach Mac has given him some props for how he's built things there. Let's pray we can do the same.