Honestly, I am tired of hearing many on this board talk shit about firearms and those who enjoy shooting. So, I have a suggestion. Who on here would be willing to meet up and do some target shooting? If anyone has, or knows someone who has some open land in the country, those of us who have firearms can meet up and have an afternoon of target practice, and maybe some friendly competition. Those who don't have any can come up and borrow mine, or someone else's weapons and join in.

Anyone interested?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I thought that was what gun ranges were for. Go practice firing your weapon be it a rifle or hand gun.

Not sure where you are going with this Rudy. Are you annoyed that people brag about guns or that there are people who don't want anyone to have guns?

I personally do not own a gun. I am not one to rant against anyone having a gun mostly because I believe in the US Constitution and do not have a problem with anyone owning a gun legally.

• Upvote 1

I thought that was what gun ranges were for. Go practice firing your weapon be it a rifle or hand gun.

Not sure where you are going with this Rudy. Are you annoyed that people brag about guns or that there are people who don't want anyone to have guns?

I personally do not own a gun. I am not one to rant against anyone having a gun mostly because I believe in the US Constitution and do not have a problem with anyone owning a gun legally.

Gun ranges are fine, but an open piece of land offers more chances for shooting different types of targets and even an obstacle course. I know some people lke them and some dont. but I am hoping that maybe if some of the people who hate them would want to go and they can see that guns are not evil like some want to make them out. Who knows, maybe they will actually enjoy shooting. Personally, I find it an enjoyable activity. And then there are some on here who do own firearms, or who would like to shoot, and this would be an opportunity for a get together.

• Upvote 1