UNT lands DT

Brett Vito

Not much on the recruiting sites about him. http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/144213/dylan-mcdorman

Nonetheless, welcome aboard, Dylan.

Jr. stats: 12 sacks, 26 tackles for loss, 2 blocked punts, ...newspaper article 6-2,290 , newspaper quote..has looked mean on the field for years. staying close to home was important..because of medical problems in the family...quote he can play all the positions on the DL and has a great first step...motor runs hard, great change of direction. I believe we have a great commit here.

this make 13 known commitments plus the two transfers.

Weird. We're recruiting a bunch of guys at these positions I've never heard of... DT? DE? OL?

This must be something new, bc I'm pretty sure there's only 3 positions - QB, WR, and ATH.

How about this: he's just the slowest slot receiver ever. Brings his lunch pail everyday...

Edited by good_ken

I thought Ryan vs Rider was going to be televised this Thursday on Fox Sports Southwest but it looks like they have a Lufkin game instead. too bad, would have been a ton of talent on that field.

Im pretty sure Lufkin/The Woodlands game will have plenty of talent as well.