My name is Grant and I purchased the cheapest of the club level seats. I don't know anyone that is sitting up there though. Any 25's-35's couple sitting up there? I would like my wife to have someone to visit with pregame and me to drink beer with during the game. Do I want to be on the north end, by the tables in the club, or south end near the bar area? Many many questions I know but any help would be great!

thanks

Grant

Edited by Grant.UNT
  • Upvote 1

My name is Grant and I purchased the cheapest of the club level seats. I don't know anyone that is sitting up there though. Any 25's-35's couple sitting up there? I would like my wife to have someone to visit with pregame and me to drink beer with during the game. Do I want to be on the north end, by the tables in the club, or south end near the bar area? Many many questions I know but any help would be great!

thanks

Grant

Try the North End Row 3 - better look at the score board - there will be plenty of people to talk to no matter where you sit.

• Upvote 1

thanks

Grant

Look, we don't cotton to wife swapping in CL10... Or do we?

Welcome. If your buyin, I'm drinkin

• Upvote 1

Look, we don't cotton to wife swapping in CL10... Or do we?

Welcome. If your buyin, I'm drinkin

apparently you got in before me. I just chose seat 4&5 on row 2 in section CL11. see ya soon.

We are in CL 11 Row 2.. should be a good time... me and my wife can drink with the best of them.. look forward to meeting everyone around us... hey Grant.UNT, your right next to us.. we have 1,2 and 3...

Awesome! Any kids? My wife is 27 and I will be 30 this year. We have a 5 month old son. your situation?

Hopefully you guys have been taught The Club Seat Secret Handshake.

AGAIN.... all you guys upstairs with your tuxedos with tails, tophats, monacles, canes, and now secret handshakes... Just don't spill anything on us below!!!

Remember, we are trying to pay attention to the game down there so have some respect while smoking money wrapped cigars and being fed grapes by the dance squad.

• Upvote 5

AGAIN.... all you guys upstairs with your tuxedos with tails, tophats, monacles, canes, and now secret handshakes... Just don't spill anything on us below!!!

Remember, we are trying to pay attention to the game down there so have some respect while smoking money wrapped cigars and being fed grapes by the dance squad.

The first time I met SUMG, his carriage ran me over in the street outside Wooten Hall.

When I cried out in pain over my shattered leg, he leaned out the window, spit a mouthful of aged Port right in my face, and ordered his driver to back up the horses and trample my other leg, too.

It was a rocky start to a friendship, for sure. But years later, when we met for the second time... He gave me a shabby, worn out top hat that no longer suited even his most casual sleep or gardening wear. I still don that top hat with pride, as a symbol of forgiveness and brotherhood.

The first time I met SUMG, his carriage ran me over in the street outside Wooten Hall.

When I cried out in pain over my shattered leg, he leaned out the window, spit a mouthful of aged Port right in my face, and ordered his driver to back up the horses and trample my other leg, too.

It was a rocky start to a friendship, for sure. But years later, when we met for the second time... He gave me a shabby, worn out top hat that no longer suited even his most casual sleep or gardening wear. I still don that top hat with pride, as a symbol of forgiveness and brotherhood.

Well sure, but have you fashioned a monocle out of one of his discarded Tiffany crystal snuff boxes yet?

• Upvote 2

Well sure, but have you fashioned a monocle out of one of his discarded Tiffany crystal snuff boxes yet?

I wouldn't dare. The impudence! I shiver at the very thought of it.

In the proud tradition of Mean Joe, SUMG is known to call for my attention and throw a piece of filthy laundry in my face. I consider it an honor far above my caste that he allows me to shine his boots with it.

When I do well, he'll sometimes cast a ha'penny on the ground near me. It takes all my willpower not to let my tears of joy fall on the freshly shined boots.

I wouldn't dare. The impudence! I shiver at the very thought of it.

In the proud tradition of Mean Joe, SUMG is known to call for my attention and throw a piece of filthy laundry in my face. I consider it an honor far above my caste that he allows me to shine his boots with it.

When I do well, he'll sometimes cast a ha'penny on the ground near me. It takes all my willpower not to let my tears of joy fall on the freshly shined boots.

Your pursuits in television production and actuarialism are a waste of talent. Were there still scripted shows in existence, the writers' room would be your true domain. Alas, the ubiquitous Jersey Shore renders you a denizen of the GMG forums.

Such wonderful stories you tell!

storyteller.jpg