Where To Watch U N T Football In Collin County?

UNT 90 Grad

We are starting up a North Texas Alumni Association Collin County Chapter and are looking for a place (restaurant, sports bar, etc.) where we could meet and watch televised Mean Green football games, (as well as other events) in Collin County. We'd prefer to support an establishment owned by UNT alums. Any ideas?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

We are starting up a North Texas Alumni Association Collin County Chapter and are looking for a place (restaurant, sports bar, etc.) where we could meet and watch televised Mean Green football games, (as well as other events) in Collin County. We'd prefer to support an establishment owned by UNT alums. Any ideas?

I hear there's going to be a pretty cool place to watch about half of the FB games just up the road, right where I-35 splits into I-35E and I-35W!! :lol:

Seriously, keep us updated on the status. Hopefully, you can get something setup in time to catch the Mean Green on TV during our next March Madness appearance in a couple of months.

I hear there's going to be a pretty cool place to watch about half of the FB games just up the road, right where I-35 splits into I-35E and I-35W!! :lol:

Seriously, keep us updated on the status. Hopefully, you can get something setup in time to catch the Mean Green on TV during our next March Madness appearance in a couple of months.

I guess I should have specified road games. I'll be watching the home games at the split too. Wait a minute..."The Split". Is that another potential nick name for the new stadium? Ooops. I don't want to derail the thread I started. :blink:

• Upvote 1

Also, for those who have some fun ideas for mixers, let us know. Send a PM, a carrier pidgeon, etc.

New Stadium. New Coach. New Branch of the Alumni Association (still coming up with something creative). UNTCCC (collin county club)

• Upvote 1