2010 Rivals.com All-Sun Belt Team

UNT Mean Green

The only way the SB gets respect is by winning. If a SB team or two would win outside of the conference it would make a difference, but one team completely dominating the conference would do it too. Troy has quite a bit of respect everywhere because coaches and sportswriters know its hard to win consistently regardless of the conference in D1. The MAC, CUSA, Sunbelt, even the MW, WAC & Big East are considered wimpy, so now is the chance of a lifetime to make UNT the most respected program in the Sunbelt and further. I don't give a damn if the Sunbelt is strong or not; I want UNT to be respected by everyone. You with me? We've got the base for a very good team, now lets see a coaching group take it to the next level.