Looking back there are some hilarious quotes from the year that was.

I'll also go out on a limb and say that Ron Washington is gone by the end of May.

I think the Rangers chances will come down to Feldman pitching like he did last year, the young pitchers continuing to improve, and Harden winning more games than Millwood did last year. If all 3 of those come together, then the Rangers can take the West outright.

Feldman did what an ace does. Moves past speed bumps and keeps you in the game. Loved it.

Not any loner after two whole games. We may have just seen the last of "The Rangers are in First Place" cheering for the season

Time to put Francisco out on assignment. My grandma could get a double off of him right now.

Agreed, but who do the Rangers make the closer?

This is a team that will be somewhere around .500, but I am hoping for better.

Sandwiching Vlad and NC17 between the blackholes of J-Ham and Crush is gonna be the death of this offense.

I also fear the waving of Joaquin Arias.

Starting to get unexcited about the season already. And it's only mid-April.

Is it too early to "call the season" for the Rangers??????

The gods were very much on the Rangers side last year. I have a feeling that it will be completely different this year and completely blame Ron Washington's cocaine nose (or lungs, whichever the case may be) for this occurrence.

the Rangers would give their left nut to be the Royals

Time to start a fire Ron Washington thread? Time to start a fire Ron Washington thread.

Crack head manager + self-interested owner + sale that can't get done = last place

Smoak has already supplanted J-ham in the robot greggos lineup.

Harden looks awesome!

3 game sweep by the Blue Jays. Yet another reason why I'm just not that into it this year.

Don't look now, but they Halos have won 10 of the last 12 and are ready to overtake the little Rangers once again.

I don't think I like the Cliff Lee deal.

Unless Cliff Lee can clone himself when he gets here, the Rangers are nowhere near a world series birth, much less a championship.

Also, since Colby has never been in playoff atmosphere (just like CJ), what makes you think they would be better than Hughes?

I don't like it, but I think 2011 is the first year that the Rangers can have any reasonable expectation of getting to the series, unless they get white hot in the playoffs.

EDIT: If Big Game keeps this up, maybe he should be in the top 3 instead of CJ.

Don't count Harden out of this mix. He is a second half pitcher (lets all hope).

Vlad Have my kids. And don't slump.

Yeah...everyone needs 1-3, 6.10 ERA

Don't we already have Rich Harden and Cliff Lee for that?

Josh has broken ribs according to Evan Grant. We are now entering alert level S#%&^@ F^#@(&#!

It's crap like this that makes me think they will go 0'fer in the playoffs because they seem to crumble against decent pitching.

Sucks that we get the freaking Yankess again in the playoffs, if only to get a different opponent for the first time in the playoff history of this team. Their top 3 pitchers could be the #1 starter for most teams.

There is no way this kid [Elvis] should be the lead off hitter of a playoff team.

I am so glad the rangers are finally going to make the playoffs but they are going to get lulzwtfpwned in the first round. Swept by whoever they're playing. I love em but best believe I am betting against them every playoff game.

But it really looks like that bitter end will be in the first round against the Yankees…AGAIN!

• Upvote 1