Ark State vs. Mississippi

Florida Memorial vs. FIU

TENN Temple vs. MTSU

ULM vs. Texas Tech

USA vs. Spring Hill

New Mexico St vs. LA-Lafayette

Huntingdon vs. Troy

AR-Little Rock vs. SMU

Of course I want all SBC teams to win their OOC game; however, if we have to win one, I hope that it is UALR over SMU! I just love SBC over CUSA, especially when it is SMU.

Watching the TT/ULM game right now and I have got to say, with lots of experience listening to some small time high school football broadcasts in my day, these guys take the cake as the most retarted redneck announcers I have ever heard, and this is basketball. Every time something remotely good happens for Tech dude yells Stanford-Cal band on the field style. I was hoping they would crush ULM which would be better for us, but also happy to see our belt brothers playing well. We need all the RPI help we can get.

• Upvote 1

Watching the TT/ULM game right now and I have got to say, with lots of experience listening to some small time high school football broadcasts in my day, these guys take the cake as the most retarted redneck announcers I have ever heard, and this is basketball. Every time something remotely good happens for Tech dude yells Stanford-Cal band on the field style. I was hoping they would crush ULM which would be better for us, but also happy to see our belt brothers playing well. We need all the RPI help we can get.

Their color guy seems sane and completely beaten down by this play-by-play tard.

Ya, I here ya. If ULM pulls it off, it makes our win less special... but as you point out, we need to have conference mates win to up the RPI.

TTU pulling away now. Knight got so pissed at his starting unit that he benched them all... put in 5 new players... they got TTU back in the game, and then the starters took from there... Knight's move worked... looks like TTU will pull this on out, though there is still 8 minutes left...

Brown from ULM is lights out on 3's.

Any interested to see future opponent Kansas play, they are playing DII Longwood right now on ESPN3.

Longwood actually moved up to Div 1 (although play more like Div II school). I got my undergrad at KU so I watched the game. KU looked good but Longwood isn't good at all. Playing faster than last couple of years. Best prospect Josh Selby still hasn't been cleared by NCAA so he might not be able to play against North Texas. KU TV guys were talking about how tough the North Texas game will be. If KU wins on Monday, they'll be trying to tie a school record with 62 straight home wins.

Longwood actually moved up to Div 1 (although play more like Div II school). I got my undergrad at KU so I watched the game. KU looked good but Longwood isn't good at all. Playing faster than last couple of years. Best prospect Josh Selby still hasn't been cleared by NCAA so he might not be able to play against North Texas. KU TV guys were talking about how tough the North Texas game will be. If KU wins on Monday, they'll be trying to tie a school record with 62 straight home wins.

Thanks for the clarification on Longwood.

Hopefully, the KU announcers are correct about the Mean Green. The Texas Tech announcers were also commenting that UNT is going to be a very tough game, and even said that if ULM is projected to be 6th place in the Belt, they have their work cut out with the projected 1rst place UNT.

3 OOC D1 wins tonight: UALR beat SMU, WKU knocks off St Joe's (nice to get an A-10 OOC win), and FAU over UC-Davis. The first two are both road wins, the best way to boost RPI. The last is a neutral site game, which is even better for the RPI than winning at home.

4 losses: Denver to UCSB, ULL to New Mexico State, ASU to Mississippi, and ULM to Texas Tech.

None of those losses were really a surprise, but it is a bummer that Denver and ULL didn't do better against their level of opposition.

PonyDoh (HoopManX) is my all-time favorite poster over there. His current justification? They dont have any of their talent yet, just wait til next year! Not to nitpick but didnt he say SMU would be favored at Moody?

Starting to sound like a Chicago Cubs message board over there , it's the ol wait till next year motto yet again. Response was so weak. Missing 3 starters.. Sorry , but losing recruits who could have potentially started do not count against your lost starter total. The Euros were a gamble in the 1st place and it's the reason most schools stayed away. We lost out on 2 starters last year who actually played for us the year before and seemed to do just fine. I guess maybe Doh just needs more time ? Is this his 5th year over on the Hilltop already ?

I'll admit SMU's roster does look very nice starting next year , but if Doh couldn't win at North Carolina of all places with all that talent what's going to be any different next year .... if he's even there. I take a roster full of walk ons with JJ at the helm than a 3 star lineup with Doh calling the shots.

SMU will start to make strides next year , but I'm not sure if Doh will be there to see it. With the roster they might have , several quality coaches would be drooling for the gig