Discussion Of Sun Belt Message Boards

I know this was posted in the WW Tavern, but thought I'd bring it into the "light" a little more.

Sun Belt board

I thought dahbeed's post about halfway down is the best so far...he summed up the GMG board nicely:

unt board: probably one of the 'wittiest' boards i've read. it's like you walk in the middle of a seinfield episode and they all get the joke and you fake laugh but you know half of it went right over your head. (hates 'em some smu too)

I've now got a new signature.

Exactly.

I don't know if this was some kind of backhanded compliment, or an outright slap in the face.

It just shows that he hasn't read the board, or watched television, much in the past 5 years. This place is more and more like a Jackass skit than anything else half the time. I'll leave it to others to determine which poster is Steve-O, Party Boy, Bam, and Wee-Man.

Oklahoma. Oklahoma Oklahoma Oklahoma.

It just shows that he hasn't read the board, or watched television, much in the past 5 years. This place is more and more like a Jackass skit than anything else half the time. I'll leave it to others to determine which poster is Steve-O, Party Boy, Bam, and Wee-Man.

Oklahoma. Oklahoma Oklahoma Oklahoma.

Jackass is funny, but where the heck the the witt in that show?

• Upvote 1

Jackass is funny, but where the heck the the witt in that show?

Good distinction. I should have referenced the Wildboyz instead. Jackass is too ad-hoc to sustain humor. However, the risable wit of the Dramaturgical Dyad of Steve-O and Chris Pontius rivals Lear and his fool, or Thersites and Agamemnon.

But you are also correct that Small Wonder was the bomb.

Edited by Shuke-D