Bower, Leavitt And Canales Rumored As Candidates

Coach Andy Mac

"In this profession, you understand that getting fired is part of the business, but you hate to see it and you hate to see it happen to good men," Middle Tennessee coach Rick Stockstill said. "In my opinion, his teams got better and were well coached. He had a tough run with injuries. I thought he did an outstanding job at North Texas."

6-37 is not an outstanding job, Coach Stockstill. I know everyone is trying to say nice things after the dismissal, but this just borders on the absurd.

Maybe Rick is already missing the automatic win that we were?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

"In this profession, you understand that getting fired is part of the business, but you hate to see it and you hate to see it happen to good men," Middle Tennessee coach Rick Stockstill said. "In my opinion, his teams got better and were well coached. He had a tough run with injuries. I thought he did an outstanding job at North Texas."

6-37 is not an outstanding job, Coach Stockstill. I know everyone is trying to say nice things after the dismissal, but this just borders on the absurd.

Yawn

• Upvote 2

Agree.

I fully expect Bower to be our next coach. Hope I am wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If this is what Stockstill thinks is "well coached", then I hope he never steps foot on the UNT campus as a unt coach...pathetic graveling.

• Upvote 1

If this is what Stockstill thinks is "well coached", then I hope he never steps foot on the UNT campus as a unt coach...pathetic graveling.

Equally coherent statement:

If that's what you think good BBQ is, I hope you never cook asparagus for my grandma.

• Upvote 1

I fully expect Bower to be our next coach. Hope I am wrong.

I don't think you're going to need to worry about it since I was told by a friend of his two years ago that he has family reasons for not wanting to leave the Deep South and it's that, and not lack of interest from potential suitors, which is the reason he hasn't been hired elsewhere.

I don't think you're going to need to worry about it since I was told by a friend of his two years ago that he has family reasons for not wanting to leave the Deep South and it's that, and not lack of interest from potential suitors, which is the reason he hasn't been hired elsewhere.

I don't think you buy a nice new home on the coast and a beautiful new boat to enjoy if you had planned to ever coach again?

Rick

The truth hurts but even 6-37 isn't respected by coaches that can't win to begin with. I think people on the board have a hard time what an abortion this ride has been.