If Mg Duplicates Offense @ Clemson & Defense...

PlummMeanGreen

Just another perspective since we do have the luxury of having a second season, ie, the conference season.

Even Rice fans have given our team some kudos and now don't we sorta' know why the Texas Longhorns may have had problems with the Rice Owls? :)

GMG!

PS: This thing ain't over till the Fat Lady sings and I know, we heard her vocalising, ie, warming up the other night but she still ain't in full voice, yet. Lets see what happens the rest of the OOC season and then the SBC season before this board side steps our own UNT AD and hires its own new HFC. :o Speculation is fine, folks & we all do it, but we've still only played 2 OOC games which (last time I checked) don't count in the SBC standings.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Absolutely we can win the Sunbelt. The season isn't over by a long way, and there are as many good things to discuss about the way UNT played Saturday as the "bad" things that happened. I know that the vast majority of Mean green fans will not give up on this team and I can promise you, the team won't give up!

GO MEAN GREEN!

If you go to the Dodge Show today at the Pourhouse, let's give TD some support and be positive about the season. A "little love" never hurts when times are tough. The season will play out and things will be determined about the future of the Mean Green one way or the other. being positive and supporting this team and its coaching staff can only help.

Just another perspective since we do have the luxury of having a second season, ie, the conference season.

Even Rice fans have given our team some kudos and now don't we sorta' know why the Texas Longhorns may have had problems with the Rice Owls? :)

GMG!

PS: This thing ain't over till the Fat Lady sings and I know, we heard her vocalising, ie, warming up the other night but she still ain't in full voice, yet. Lets see what happens the rest of the OOC season and then the SBC season before this board side steps AD and hires its own new HFC. Speculation is fine, but we've still only played 2 OOC games which (last time I checked) don't count in the SBC standings.

Good people always say nice things after they beat you. I remember in 2008 when after we played LSU. Coach Miles was quoted as saying he expected us to compete for the Sun Belt crown. Not so much...

Good people always say nice things after they beat you. I remember in 2008 when after we played LSU. Coach Miles was quoted as saying he expected us to compete for the Sun Belt crown. Not so much...

So you've never read the SMU board when they've beaten us in the past? :rolleyes::)

GMG!

WIN THE SUN BELT--GO BOWLING FOR DOLLAR$!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Did you miss the part about good people?

:lol: I did overlook "good people." My bad... :(

GMG!

Food For Thought: If Riley Dodge were your son, how would you want the crowd to respond to your son, ie, a Mean Green football player who has broken numerous bones trying to help his/our alma mater win football games to progress this program?

When UT gave him a scholarship would you have told him to stay in Austin and not go to Denton, Texas, with the school that is located there not having a very stable past history for setting and maintaining an upwardly bound direction for its entire athletic program, specifically football? AND....at the time your son changed his mind to go to UNT there was nothing on the table about any semblance of a new football stadium?

Would you as a dad sitting in the stands have been unsettled with boos the other night when Offensive Coord. Canales put him in the game at QB and called 2 plays in a row that went nowhere? Come on, folks, give this kid a break because he's breaking bones for our alma mater and he keeps coming back for more.

So....just what if Riley Dodge were your son? I know the usual posters will be flip about that question to get a laugh at RD's expense, but what if he really were your son anyway?

Edited by PlummMeanGreen